Family Support Officer
I can offer families a varity of help and support, including:
* Support to children and families to address issues that impact on attendance
* Referals to appropriate agencies to offer further support, such as Early Help, Family Partners, National Centre for Domestic Violence, Mental Health services, Pathways, food banks and fuel poverty support
* Advice around sibling relationships
* Sleep routine advice
* Internet safety
* Behaviour support
* Bereavement support
* Signposting to a variety of different parenting classes such as, ESOL Maths and English courses and ESOL English as an additional language courses
I work in school on Tuesdays but you can contact the office at any time and I will call you back or arrange for you to come into school to meet me.
Extended Services Lead
Inclusion Lead and SENDCo
My role is to promote inclusion throughout the school, coordinate the provision for pupils with SEND, advise and support staff and ensure our SEND policy is implemented across the school.
I work closely with families and a range of external professionals to ensure our children are supported to achieve and enjoy during their time at our school.
If you think your child is experiencing difficulties in school, either with their learning or problems with social skills or emotional difficulties, then please contact me.
I can be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone: 0191 2810000
Please see the SEN section of our website for more information about how our school supports children with SEND.
Bilingual and EAL Lead
I can offer families a variety of help and support, including:
* welcoming new families and supporting children with English as an additional language in their settling phase
* to navigate different language use models in multilingual households
* to understand the English school system and curriculum
* to support families in creating language rich home environments
* to organise interpreters for meetings if necessary
* to signpost to community groups
* to signpost to English classes and advice on qualification conversions
* to attend school meetings and workshops with parents
I work in school Tuesday to Friday but you can contact the office at any time and I will call you back or arrange for you to come into school to meet me