The West Jesmond Primary uniform colours are navy blue and gold.
Our new uniform, which was introduced to new Reception pupils last year, is now available for all pupils from Borders Embroidery. However, we are still in a transition period and children from Year 2 upwards are welcome to wear their existing older versions of the uniform (Navy blue logo sweatshirts and Gold logo polo tops) for this academic year too.
Please find below an updated uniform information list together with information on how to purchase uniform from Borders Embroidery.
Uniform - School Uniform should be worn at all times. This comprises:
- Navy logo polo shirts
- Navy blue logo V neck jumper
- Navy blue logo cardigan
- Navy blue skirt/pinafore or school trousers/shorts (not jogging or tracksuit bottoms)
- Navy blue or yellow checked summer dresses
- Sensible black, flat or low heeled shoes or ankle boots (no trainers or Ugg style boots)
- Navy or black tights (no leggings)
- Socks (where seen) should be white, black or navy
- Navy or black religious head wear
- Navy blue logo fleeces are available if desired
- Jewellery – a watch, one pair of plain studs only
- Makeup including nail varnish and lip gloss should not be worn to school.
- Hair colour and style should not be extreme (E.g. tram track style shaving or not natural hair dye colours).
White and yellow logo or plain white PE shirt, navy blue sports shorts, Gym shoes or trainers. These items should be brought to school in a named drawstring PE bag and left on your child’s peg and taken home at the end of each half term.
Bookbags and PE Bags are available to purchase from the School Office.
ALL OTHER UNIFORM ITEMS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM:
WEST JESMOND PRIMARY SCHOOL - Schools (border-embroideries.co.uk)